Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W124) Owner's Bible
8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W124) Owner's Bible": 1986-1995
The prospective buyer will also find tips on what to watch out for, why a pre-purchase inspection is important and why one model may be preferred to another. Do-it-yourself owners will discover a huge hands-on maintenance chapter to help keep their E-Class at peak efficiency.
- Comprehensive maintenance procedures, including HVAC microfilter replacement, brake pad and rotor replacement and engine oil and fluid change procedures listing the necessary tools, tightening torques and fluid capacities.
- Year-by-year analysis of E-Class technical highlights, including the inspiring 500E sports sedan and when the multi-cam M104 engine replaced the M103 single cam workhorse.
- Buying tips on how to get the best car for the least amount of money, things to look for during the test-drive and how having a prepurchase inspection can potentially save you thousands of dollars.
- Seasoned advice on choosing the right repair shop, be it an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, an independent specialist or an all makes-all models shop.
- Detailed technical information on vehicle systems, including engines, suspension, drivetrain, body and interior features.
- Performance modifications, including a listing of parts needed to upgrade to the Sportline suspension.
- A brief historical overview of Mercedes-Benz, the worlds oldest car company.
To bring you this authoritative volume, Bentley Publishers has teamed up with Stu Ritter, a 25-year independent Mercedes-Benz repair shop owner/technician and current technical editor of The Star (the magazine of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America).
Additional technical content:
Refer to the link below for additional technical content for this book
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Owner's Bible (1986-1995), Supplemental Information
ISBN: 0-8376-0230-0 (ISBN-10)
ISBN: 978-0-8376-0230-1 (ISBN-13)